Knowing the following data:
- The pre-charge pressure
- The set pressure of the safety valve
- The volume of water of the system
- The maximum operating temperature of the system
it’s possible to calculate the required volume of the expansion vessel.
- The water volume of the system is the one after the non-return valve or after the pressure reducer.
- The set pressure of the safety valve must be lower than the maximum working pressure of the vessel.
- The calculation provides only an indication of the required volume of the expansion vessel and must be verified by a specialized and authorized technician.